Cutlery Bag - Bordeaux w/ black
Cutlery Bag with cutlery (knife, fork, spoon, chop sticks) - perfect for on your belt or in your bag.
Cutlery Bags & Cutlery
Bringing your own cutlery can be super handy when you're away: For festivals or other outdoor activities. This cutlery you can wash countless times and bring it again and again - that way you will lower your environmental footprint. Oh and more likely than not be able to eat with better cutlery!
Our Cutlery Bags are made of 100% wool and felted. They have a noose in the back so they can hang from your belt, but of course they'll also fit nicely in any bag. The Cutlery Bags were made in all kinds of colours. They all close with a leather cord.
You choose your colour and your cutlery - knife, fork, spoon & chopsticks made of bamboe OF knife, fork, spoon made of bamboo fibre & chopsticks made of stainless steel.
- Size: about 25 - 26 cm / 9,5 - 10,5 inches from bottom to top, and 6,5 - 7 cm / 2,6 - 2,8 inches wide.
- Crocheted from 100% wool, then feltedt.
- Cord: leather.
- Cutlery: All bamboe or bamboo fibre (blue or grey) with stainless steel chopsticks.
- The bag can be laundered in the washing machine: Take the cord out, wash on delicates programme, 35ºC / 95ºF. Shape when wet, let dry and put the cord back in.
- The cutlery will last by far the longest if it doesn't soak in water - so it will be the happiest if you wash it by hand.
Made in a smoke- and animal-free environment.
Handmade, with good yarn & much love.